Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned!

Shopping wisely is my lifestyle. I have saved money for years by using coupons when making purchases from grocers, drug stores, and restaurants. When I found out I could also save money by looking for coupons and specials at my favorite retailers I was elated. As a member of My Points I earn points for shopping online, reading email, playing games and taking surveys. It's that easy!




The points you earn can be redeemed for gift cards, travel, dining and more. I earn points on a regular basis by printing online grocery coupons. When I receive offers by email I simply read the offer and click to visit the site to receive the minimum points. I receive more points when I take advantage of the offer. You can also earn points by using the My Points tool bar. Believe me, the points add up pretty fast. I choose to save my points and redeem them a couple of times during the year for gift card purchases for vacation, birthdays or Christmas.

Do you know of other ways you can earn money for searching or shopping online?

No comments:

Post a Comment