Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Like Money in the Bank


On Monday when checking out a few savings blog sites, I saw that CVS was having a 75% clearance on Christmas items, so I decided to check out the sales. Though the After Christmas Sale can be great, I find that I save the most money a week or more after the After Christmas Sale, so I was excited. I decided to stop at a few stores along the way. At Kroger Marketplace, I scored big! They too were having up to 75% off of Christmas items including toys. I have been in need of a table for my two-year-old to do his schoolwork on and not only did I find one, but I am now the coolest mom in the world it was a Spiderman table and I saved $52.50! Here I also grabbed a couple of Hot Wheels sets for just $3 and a Hot Wheel remote car for just $5!




I also did great at Bath and Body Works. I purchased $72.38 worth of merchandise for just $20.42 of which I paid with a gift card. All of the items that I purchased were 75% off and I used a $10 off a $30 purchase coupon that I found on my phone while in the store. As you can see there are many great deals still out there, though I was told this sale ends Sunday.

At CVS I saved a big! I purchased a set of wooden shelves, a fountain, a DVD home theater, a Bluetooth digital watch, a 15 piece make upset, and an eye pallet all for just $45, a savings of $128.71! The great thing here was their sale included all Christmas items including electronics Christmas gift items. The purchases you make now can be for items to be given as gifts for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, those unexpected occasions throughout the year or for Christmas next year.  It’s like money in the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment