Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Time of Prayer, Praise, and Planning





My family has gone off to church and my husband has told me to stay home to listen to praise music and plan, for we will resume school on Monday. He knows I need quiet time with Jesus not only to write a plan for the next quarter of schooling our children, but to prepare my heart and mind of how God would have me to use my time and our new space to bless our children; we still have a lot to be done with regards to our losses due to our house fire.

I began by asking each child what they felt they needed as we begin school tomorrow so I could lift them up in prayer.  If you would, join me in prayer today, that I would be anxious for nothing, that I would hear His voice and that I would know what he would have me to do in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment