Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Not My Will, But Thy Will Lord

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. Psalm 138:8  It is with great sadness that I share that my pregnancy will end in a loss.  Yesterday morning I began to spot, later that afternoon I had an ultrasound which confirmed that I had begun the process of miscarriage. I will go through the process naturally as I am comforted by Lord and my family.





As I reflect on this short journey, I am so grateful for my relationship with the Lord who gives me wisdom, patience and peace.  Upon finding out about this pregnancy I was surprised and honored to be chosen. I am always in awe with God, his ways truly give me a clarity of his sovereignty and his grace.  Though I am sad and disappointed, I trust the Lord.  My life is in His hands, for He knows what's best for me...Not my will, but thy will Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment