Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Must Go On In Him


Today I was blessed with a rose, coffee and fresh fruit from my husband, Tim Horton's donuts, more coffee and hugs from dear friends and continuously I have been showered with love, care and encouragement from my children. There is life and love all around me. I am blessed and inspired; I must go on in Him, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13.

I solicit your prayers as I continue to heal physically and emotionally.  Even now, I rejoice in the Lord for he has been merciful unto me.  My pain has been light and the bleeding is manageable, though today I have been rather nauseous at times (see http://michele-fruitofherhands.blogspot.com/2013/07/not-my-will-but-thy-will-lord.html).  I am comforted in knowing that this too shall pass.

As I rest today, I am prayerful and looking forward to that which the Lord has for me to do.  This weekend, July 26th and 27th we will still have Beds for Bowies Garage Sale and though there will be limited items due to my inability to complete all of my projects, I will still have a few items available on Saturday, July 27th, 11:00-1:00 for Beds for Bowies Home Decor Party (see http://michele-fruitofherhands.blogspot.com/2013/07/god-is-faithful-to-bring-it-to-past.html).  Please plan to join us, for these our last two fundraisers.  We will see this through in faith, for our goal is to finish well!

No comments:

Post a Comment