Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Buy a Longaberger basket...bless the Bowies!

As a result of our recent house fire we lost a lot of our belongings.  Over the years I accumulated several Longaberger baskets and wanted to replace them because I found them to be very useful and durable, able to withstand the activities of our busy household.  The cost to replace them was huge and even though we were being reimbursed by our insurance company I wanted to be sure to make a wise purchase.  When contacting a Longaberger consultant she encouraged me to make the most of my money and become a consultant at a cost of $49 which gave me the opportunity to receive $200 in merchandise FREE as well as gave me the ability to make the commission from my own sale which allowed me to purchase additional merchandise at NO additional cost.  I was grateful for such insight and the opportunity to make good use of our money.

There are still things we have need of for our home and I am asking for your help. If you or any of your family or friends purchase Longaberger, please consider using my website  http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/michelebowie to make your purchases.  When you buy a basket, pottery etc. from me as a consultant you bless the BowiesThe commission from these sales will bless our family with income to be able to refurnish our home.  Below please find the current and upcoming sales for this month to help make wise purchases. Thank you in advance for your consideration!

 
CURRENT AND UPCOMING SALES...
 
It's the final week before Tax Day on April 15, and Longaberger has some BIG savings planned NOW through Monday!
On Wednesday, April 10 beginning at noon through midnight on Monday, April 15 three of our most popular baskets are on sale at great prices!  The Cake, Social Gathering, and Everyday Essentials Baskets are offered at savings up to 50% off in 15 different colors!  They are hardworking baskets with and without our pottery, and with this color selection will work in every room of your home. You can order these directly through my website 
http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/michelebowie  or call  614-431-2307 or e-mail me at boworks@aol.com to place the order.  Visit the website to view photos and see color details and more
Also, all of our Longaberger at home showroom locations including Longaberger at home online are having a 30% off sale on EVERYTHING through Monday, April 15.  In addition, our retired So Rachel jewelry collection is available for an additional 30% off on Tuesday, April 9 from noon until midnight.  You can shop this sale directly through my website at http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/michelebowie  and choose the Longaberger at Home link on the left side of the page. 
Don't forget -- we are offering our terrific pottery sale in our April flyer the entire month of April, and this is the month to order our Mother's Day Baskets too -- orders are guaranteed for Mother's Day delivery if placed by Monday, April 15. If you have any questions on any of these offers please let me know!  I am currently hosting an online show (SHOW ID 15837864) through April 20, 2013.  Just use this show ID with my name as host to place your order. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment