Thursday, April 11, 2013

Save Money For Summer Fun


Now is the time to consider what you would like to do with your family this summer.  Some of us plan for our children to attend camps or summer classes while others choose to plan a family vacation.  Whatever your desire for fun and relaxation this summer it is sure to cost money.  If you're like me, you live on a budget and must plan how to include these extra expenses into the big picture.  I have found that my grocery budget is the most flexible category in my budget.  Since the grocery budget is not a fixed price or a bill to be paid, I can choose to shop and save, thus giving me a nest egg for the extras...i.e. summer fun!  

When grocery shopping, my greatest savings come from using coupons.  I have made coupon clipping a regular part of my weekly tasks so it will not feel like one more thing on my To Do List. I have also decided that shopping at more that one store is a wise choice, as you know some stores have greater everyday prices on certain items so if these stores are having a sale..."cha-ching".

To learn more about how to shop and save come, join me at my Coupon Gathering and Coupon 101 Class, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 6:30 p.m., and learn how to shop and SAVE BIG on groceries, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc., how to organize your coupons and where to find coupons on the internet. You will also learn how to set up our computers for convenient daily updates from coupon bloggers, facebook pages etc. and much more! Cost just $10. Not interested in taking the class , come for the Coupon Gathering...here is a great opportunity to join like-minded women to cut, print and organize coupons as well as make your grocery list while enjoying a light snack and a beverage. I will share current shopping deals and scenarios. For your convenience I offer wifi and a printer. Cost just $5. Contact me today to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment