Friday, June 8, 2012

Virtue Family Fun Camp 2012

Are you organized and ready to enjoy the summer? I'm not, but I am looking forward to a great time of reflection, relaxation with my family and sweet fellowship with friends! And, I hope you will consider joining me for Virtue Family Fun Camp 2012 which includes Book Review, Lunch, Craft, Sun Fun Park Activity and Mom/Daughter Book Discussion and Prayer each week. We will meet on Mondays beginning, Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:15-4:00 through Monday, August 6, 2012 at Lazelle Road Park in Westerville. Please pack a lunch, snacks and water and bring your craft supplies and outdoor sports equipment each week.

The book we will discuss is "Preparing to be a Helpmeet, by Debi Pearl". I am so excited to read and discuss this book with my daughter and each of you! I have heard great things about this book. I have been encouraged and my life enriched by reading "Created to be a Helpmeet", by Debi Pearl, I refer to it often, as it has become a consistent source of correction and inspiration for me as a helpmeet. My hope is that mothers and daughters as well as any young lady considering to married in the days to come, will take this opportunity to learn and grow in knowledge and wisdom, faith and truth as we walk through this book together. The book can be ordered through No Greater Joy Ministry for $19.95 plus shipping. I have only a few left that I pre-ordered at total cost of $21 (including shipping), if interested contact me asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment