Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It’s Spring!




This is the beginning of our Spring/Summer break and it is much needed. For us, this is a break from the regular academic schedule. Though we will still be engaged in learning, we will be doing so as a family through reading, visiting sites and hands on activities. Monday, each of the children made a wish list of things they’d like to do during this time. Our first activity was to go to a movie together and then to have a little outside fun!

I have a big task before me, to work with my husband and market our business, Tech Squad. Without even applying for the position I have acquired an addition task and title, Social Media Marketing Manager. Wow! With all that said, I thank God for these opportunities as well as for His grace and mercy upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment