Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking Ahead

I am so excited about the new things that we will be doing together in 2010! I have been working diligently on new greeting cards as well as other projects for the first quarter. Would you like to take a peek?

Here is the Make and Take project for Fruit of Her Hands Greeting Card Club January 2010. TI really like how this journal turned out. It is a composition notebook transformed! It was quick and easy and oh so beautiful. I hope you are making plans to join one (or more) of Fruit of Her Hands quarterly clubs. $ Register on Tuesday during my After Christmas Sale and SAVE!

Here a couple new greeting cards that will be available for purchase on my Fruit of Her Hands website .




This first card is a result of a greeting card challenge I found on Paper Hugs, a blog I was visiting for inspiration.














“Get more bang for your buck”
Complete one or more of the following and earn up to (3) Fruit of Her Hands Bucks good for purchases made now through January 31, 2009 (use one buck per $10 increment) Simply…Visit my blog and tell me what you think about the Greeting Card Club Make and Take Project for January 2010, Visit my Fruit of Her Hands website and “heart” your favorite greeting card and or Register to participate in the 8 Hours of Power Workshop. Your Fruit of Her Hands Bucks will be emailed to you. Use them and save!



































DON’T MISS OUT……
12 HOUR AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE
Tuesday, December 29th
9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

PRODUCT AND MERCHANDISE SPECIALS
All in stock products and merchandise
Buy 1 item get the 2nd one at 50% off
Purchase a $50 Creative Memories product certificate for just $43

and

WORKSHOP AND CLUB MEMBERSHIP SPECIALS
Save 15% on quarterly club memberships

and

8 Hours of Power Workshop
Make purchase on the phone for your convenience



No comments:

Post a Comment