Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Recreate, Repurpose, Renewed Home Decor and Home Furnishings

Eight months ago, I didn't think I'd be handcrafting home decor and renewing home furnishing again, but look at God.  As a result of our home fire and now our need for furniture and home decor, I began my journey of purchasing used, sturdy, solid wood pieces of furniture to renew (as seen below) and household items to recreate and repurpose. Handcrafting home decor was once a passion, so I am enjoying this opportunity to use my gifts and talents again to bless our family.






With the need to raise more funds for Beds for Bowies, I have decided to handcraft some items for resale.  I have been diligent to the task, below are items that are currently for sale.






On Saturday, July 27th, 11am -1 pm, I will host, Fruit of Her Hands Home Decor and Home Furnishings Party.  ALL the proceeds will go to Beds for Bowies.  Mark you calendar and come shop for your home or office.

No comments:

Post a Comment