Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Be a Friend


As a woman, wife and mother, daily I am presented with many tasks that I must perform to keep my family functioning well…cook, clean, instruct, encourage, mend (broken skin and broken hearts), just to name a few. Give , give, give that is what I am called to do. Sometimes I feel like my heart and mind are near depletion. I need a pick me, rejuvenation and refocus. God hears my cry and He sends a friend (Monday it was my mom) to encourage me. As I cried on her shoulder she said a lot of things, but the most encouraging thing she said was she feels me and then she prayed with me. Be a friend today and follow the leading of the Lord to be a vessel of encouragement.

Tell us about your God moment when you were encouraged by a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment